SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loagiehoagie

Favorite T.V. shows

loagiehoagie
14 years ago

My dad seems to gravitate to some great t.v. shows. Some I don't follow, although there are many that he watches that are quite popular, such as Lost, 24 and Heroes. I have limited time to watch television and none of those are any I have seen although maybe I will start with Netflix sometime in the future. My problem is I am busy and spend most of my time outside if the weather is nice.

However, my dad has turned me on to a few shows that are quite addictive. Wondering if anyone else has been bitten by these shows:

Breaking Bad: Awesome show and a 'must see' for me. Great show, writing, acting etc.

The Unusuals" Fantastic series on ABC. One of the best I have seen in a long time on network t.v.

Southland: Another cop drama. Very good show.

Harpers Island: Crazy scarey with a cast of great looking people. I love it...but will it last through the season before they pull the plug.

Greek: ABC Family...fun show!

Kyle XY: Another Abc Family show: Entertaining and wholesome with some scientific stuff thrown in.

A few others that I can't remember. Nice to see great shows and writing back after all the reality show crap from last year.

Duane

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022