SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mydreamhome_gw

Anyone have a Jenn-Air Convenience Oven?

14 years ago

My DH & I are building a new home and stuck on the ovens. We currently have a Maytag Gemini range with the 2 ovens (a small oven on top & a full size oven below). We love it! The new house will have built-in ovens and a pro rangetop. I'd love to have the same oven configuration in the wall that we currently have in the range, but unfortunately, Maytag doesn't make one. Neither do any of the other wall oven manufacturers. (We do not want the small upper oven that combines microwave & traditional oven like the Advantium and Speedcook ovens.)

Jenn-Air comes the closest to having what we need: a 30" wide convenience oven that we could pair with a 30" full size wall oven to get the desired configuration.

Sounds great, I know. The problem is I can't find any reviews on this little convenience oven. And I certainly don't want to find myself in the situation where the cabinetry is custom made to accomodate this convenience oven and then it turn out to be a dud and then I need to rip out the cabinetry to make room for a second full size oven (not to mention the $$ it will cost to replace the oven).

Please share your experience if you have one!

Comments (3)