SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkramer60

Your warranty ran out...

pkramer60
13 years ago

Mine, that is. And no one sent me the notice to extend it!

This turning 50 is the pits. I have never been one to run to the doctors for every little ache and pain, because I really haven't had any but recently that has changed. First a really bad stomach upset sent me to the docs and had them check for gall stones. Thankfully the ultrasound showed none, so we are going with either an ulcer or food poisoning. This happened the night after a B-day party and Mexican food. Tummy has been fine for weeks.

Then Sunday I wake up with a very sore shoulder and I can't lift my arm higher than my waist. No deoderant for me for 3 days. Tons of Advil and ice have helped. Now on the same arm, my wrist and fingers have swollen up and are stiff and painful. And my big toe hurts too. My guess is gout. WTH?? I have too much to do! Garden needs planting, house needs cleaning and I wouldn't even mind peeling a potato again.

So, if you have a minute, send me a good thought. And I will stop whining now, as things could be worse. At least I can shower, dress myself and even cut my own meat at dinner again. I just want to be back to normal.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES