SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Trip to Denver in May, hope to see Lee

Lars
15 years ago

My brother and I are planning a trip to Denver (which I've never visited, except to change planes in the airport), and so I sent an email to Lee and never got a response. I sent another email to Ann_T and never got a response from her either, and so I'm wondering if anyone has gotten an email from Lee recently. We're also planning to see our cousin, whom I have not seen in over 40 years. She is one of only three or four first cousins that I have left - two died in the last couple of years. She and her family own a chain of Italian delis in the Denver area, and one of her sons has a spot on one of the Denver TV news shows each week.

My cousin now wants us to go with her to NE New Mexico to visit our aunt (whom I've not seen in as many years), but if we do this, I won't be able to go to Boulder. I need to hear from Lee so that I can finalize my plans. My aunt is 89 and is a nursing home and has been told that her family has abandoned her. We found out recently that her husband has been stealing her mail and withholding it from her, and so she never received the get well cards we sent her or the money that DF has been sending her. DF keeps in contact with her via phone, and so I don't see how she can think she has been abandoned. The story is so long and convoluted that my cousin spent three and a half hours talking to me last Tuesday evening.

I'd like to see Lee, but I can't do both, as we will only be going for a long week-end Friday through Monday. Any news updates on Lee?

Lars

Comments (3)