SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Update on family, surgery for me Tuesday and Peyton Friday

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Peyton has her surgery scheduled for this next friday. On the other hand I ended up in the emergency room at 10:00 last night in terrible pain. The dignosis was 2 kidney stones ( had no idea and on passed this morning the other is still there), very low potassium level which we have gotten up. My gallbladder was contracting and is still full of stones. After a night of pain and worry about the kids and Peyton's surgery, I bit the bullet and am scheduled for surgery with the gallbladder on Tuesday. With the multilple attacks and problems there is a chance that they may have to do the full open surgery, not my idea of fun after just having a c-section. Plus with the antibiotics I have had to pump and dump for the last 2 days and will have to do the same for the next 3. I am worried about drying out, I have been pumping but am not the best pumping

Let me tell you though the thought of all of you out there praying for me and thinking of me made me make it through the last 2 days. Now if I could beg for another week of thoughts that would be great. I am still feeling loopty and worried so much about my family and my surgery.

Stacie

Comments (23)