SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanrk_gw

another trojan rootkit cw

susanrk
15 years ago

Hi,

I posted on Pam's thread, but I was asked to start a new thread here. My computer got infected today, seems to be the same deal as Pam posted about. Here is the Malwarebytes log--this is from the full scan, I had previously done a quick scan:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.35

Database version: 1940

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

4/4/2009 3:17:26 PM

mbam-log-2009-04-04 (15-17-26).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (A:\:C:\:D:\:E:\:)

Objects scanned: 190090

Time elapsed: 51 minute(s), 57 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 7

Registry Values Infected: 1

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 16

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\amd64si (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\amd64si (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\amd64si (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\fips32cup (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\fips32cup (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nicsk32 (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netsik (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\vkotibebaxixoy (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\amd64si.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fips32cup.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\port135sik.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netsik.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nicsk32.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\upuwusuyanami.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\securentm.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN2.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN6.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN8.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN9.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN11.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN18.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN23.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN24.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\BN2C.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

It also popped up a message that not all could be removed and that I need to restart my computer to do so. SO I'm posting this and then I'll restart the computer.

Thank you so much.

Sue

Comments (21)