SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danieleise

Questions about Grohe handshowers: movario, relexa, tempesta???

danieleise
16 years ago

My wife and I are pretty convinced that we are going to have a handshower on a bar as our only and main shower in our new bathroom. We like Grohe's products, but frankly are kind of bewildered by their diff't lines, which all seem to trumpet the same features, except for a few minor differences. Anyone have any detailed thoughts on whether Movario is really all that much better than a Relexa, Relexa Ultra or the handshower only line, Tempesta? Since this will be our main shower, we obviously don't want to skimp.

Also, do these handshowers generally have as much strong performance as their standard counterparts -- i.e., are we giving up pressure strength etc. by opting for an everyday handshower instead of a wall mounted shower? and since our shower is actually a tub, we want to be able to mount the shower head with virtually no right angles -- meaning we want it almost facing straight down over our heads (like a rainshower) so it doesn't shoot out and flood the bathroom. Is that easy enough with a handshower mounted on a handbar?

and finally, any thoughts on the pros and cons or a metal hose vs. a non metal hose?

Comments (3)