SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dorothy_oahu

I haven't had a range in 23 years. Help me pick one

dorothy_oahu
13 years ago

This house was built in 1n 1987 and my DH had and induction cook top installed (from Sears) After 20 years of cleaning ranges in military housing each time we moved I was sick of them. I have LOVED it (so easy to clean and cook) but we are finally getting the kitchen gutted on July 12 and all new cabinets, appliances,granite counter top and flooring put in. My old laminate counter top has two hunks missing on the edge. Everyone says the induction cook top probably won't last much longer and I should replace it.

DH wanes to keep it. (he NEVER cooks) My DD, who lives with us, wants a range with an oven. I always used a microwave/convention oven but that gave out Christmas Eve and we replaced it with a smaller one.

I have no idea what range to buy. Our kitchen is just a galley kitchen. Any suggestions? It has to be electric and easy to clean. Stainless steel plus a hood to match (I know that is harder to keep clean but the other appliances are SS. I'm 69 and not going to start heavy cleaning now.

I bought these already.

Samsung Refrigerator

I am so excited about this refrigerator! It's on sale now at Best Buy.

Bosch Dishwasher

The floor will be Pergo Koa throughout the kitchen and dining/living room.

Comments (7)