SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

OT....kind of funny on one of my decor photos

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I was looking at the photos that I just posted of my decorations when I did a double-take on this one...

As you can tell, the width of the built-in shelves by my fireplace is pretty narrow. The bottom shelf has the cable box on it. And the 'brown thing' in the back on the right side, is a wood laying rabbit that is normally up towards the front by the stone moon. (A friend made that for me, out of natural flagstone. Anyway, unless you are down on your knees, you can't see in the back of the bottom shelf, so that's why I shoved the rabbit back out of the way for now. The new Santa's horse has a furry white tail...but I saw a LOT of white fur behind it. Whaaaaa?? Then I realized it was my cat, Oreo! I forgot she loves to sleep behind the cable box, but I'd have thought the big Santa horseman made it impossible for her to get back there now.

At least without disturbing it. But she manages somehow it seems. What is funny, and WHY I can't believe Oreo got back there with so little room to get to her spot, is her size. LOL. See what I mean....

I have a narrow galley kitchen and when I am in there cooking dinner she decides to do this right in the MIDDLE of the floor. My own personal Speed Bump!

Her idea of exercise is getting up to eat.....

Shakin' my head and still chuckling she got back there. Oreo is the most clumsy cat ever, and also one of the dumbest. ;o) (ALL she does is sleep, eat, and hiss at Jazz when he bugs her).

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions