SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

rest of my decorating ...Photo HEAVY

Purplemoon
11 years ago

The barrister's bookcase in my back hall has most of my Mikasa Holiday Elegance figurines in it. Last year, one of you gals had the neatest material behind your Nativity....it was dark blue with sparkly gold stars. I went online to track down a yard and use this year for mine. I love it.
{{gwi:1464636}}
marble-top sideboard in entry way with the purple ornament wreath I made a few years ago...
and my lavender Santa and Nutcracker. The big mercury glass deer was a find at Michael's two years ago.
{{gwi:1464638}}
I did a gold arrangement in my iron wall basket, and put it in the entry way for Christmas.
{{gwi:1464640}}
Sofa table in living-room. The tin sleigh was found in an antique shop a dozen years ago, and I usually
keep this gold arrangement in it. Tho I should do something different one of these Christmases'.
{{gwi:1464643}}
Just a small vignette on my late grandmother's marble-top table in my living-room.
{{gwi:1464645}}
This big marble-top console or sofa table, also in my living-room, has most of my Breyer Christmas
Horses on it.
{{gwi:1464647}}
close-up of the Antique Shop and the Golf Shop, on the little table in the family-room
{{gwi:1464649}}
And my living-room fireplace.

{{gwi:1464651}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions