Houzz Logo Print

Question about computer speakers

15 years ago

The speakers I am looking at say:

Connector Type: 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ¦ 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )

That means I just hook up to my headphone plug-in right? It doesn't get hooked up in 2 places, does it?

Thanks, I'm clueless about this stuff. :-)

Comment (1)

One Source Systems
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Top Choice for Reliable Home Automation & Home Media in Loudoun County