SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teachbls

Another DISSATISFIED customer...

teachbls
16 years ago

Hi, everybody -

Too upset to go into the gory details right this minute, but suffice it to say that I'm in the midst of a tile crisis myself (wouldn't you know it, another instance of the marble on delivery looking decidedly different from the display/boards presented in the store. At $28 psf, I'm just sick...I may need to ditch my original hope for the carrara floor (basketweave) altogether, and do something else.

Anyway, wonder what the consensus is here regarding doing ceramic floor tiles (AO Chloe: white pinwheel with glossy black dots)see Tussymussy's vintage bathroom for details...WITH a carrara vanity top and tub deck. White subway wainscot in AO ice white. Shower will be the same (w/tumbled carrara floor - 2"x2".) I'm also thinking of doing a pencil liner in the wainscot (glossy black as well). Will it work to use something as organic as the carrara w/the decidedly more manufactured feel of the chloe floor. I'm very sorry that I don't know enough about link& photos to include here. Also, if you've done what I've described - and have photos, I'd love to take a peek! Tussymussy's bath, which I love, is a look that I think that I think could work for us...

Thanks -

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AasWLhu2cMXOA

Comments (12)