SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flynnnj

What to do???? Sanijet Sale 50% + Free S/H

flynnnj
12 years ago

I purchased my townhouse/condo 3 1/2 years ago and have a Jacuzzi that I hate to use because no matter what I've done I can't get rid of the black gunk.

I started to research the Sanijet and the Bain(?) tubs because of what I've read on GW and JUST received an email from Sanijet that there's a once-a-year 50% off sale plus free S/H until July 22. I thought I was only in the research phase of my bathroom because I've been fully focused on redoing my kitchen but after that email I am really thinking about getting a tub - NOW!

Unfortunately there's no showroom that carries the Sanijet. Do I need to sit in it before making a decision? What to do? What to do? I'm about 5'2", want a grab bar and maybe an arm rest. My current Jacuzzi is NOT relaxing for me. If I try to lay back I feel like I'll slide down the drain - OK, not really, but it's not a great fit for me and the jets don't seem to hit the right spots. They just spew out a lot of bubbles, gunk and are noisy.

It would be wonderful to get advice and feedback, positive and negative, from anyone who owns a Sanijet, or has ever used one. I hope you're out there.

Comments (7)