SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aprilscott12

I've been ENABLED!!! (By cheap to free S&H)

aprilscott12
15 years ago

Yep, it's happened again..I've been enabled! I've actually been in a "slump" for several MONTHS and haven't cared a thing about even looking at roses but the last week or so it's started to hit me again...that deep down aching kinda desire for all those gorgeous blooms that only a rose can pump out. SOOOOO wouldn't ya know that during this "awakening" of the senses that I would get an email offering "free" shipping. Yep, I'm the ultimate shipping cheapskate. I don't know WHY but somehow I can only justify ordering if I don't pay shipping. Or at least very LITTLE shipping. I know I know...It keeps me from getting sooo many of those HARD to FIND ones... I KNOW this and I'm sure when the mania gets more out of control that the small pesky matter of paying S&H will dissipate but for now...it remains...BUT the story doesn't end with the email...oh no....my dear sweet sis in law (yes, that would be YOU pretty petals!) then tells me of ANOTHER vendor offering VERY cheap shipping which is ALMOST as good as free sooooo yes, I end up ordering from BOTH places. WHOO HOO!!!! And don't it feel good!!!!!!! Sorry for the short novel but it's dreary, rainy and oh so COLORLESS in Georgia right now so what's a rose maniac SUPPOSED to do but post looooooong posts on a rose forum??? Besides, i've not posted in a loooong time (due to the slump) so I suppose it will be o.k. Hope i've enabled some of YOU to go place an order somewhere! (only if it's reaaaal cheap or FREE of course!)

April

Comments (13)