SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a few goodies I got yesterday

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Here's my Walmart goodies I got yesterday. The big serving tray matches those chargers some of you got. I did get a couple of the chargers too.

The two long sides of the tray have the same trim done on the chargers. Its a heavy tray! I love that huge leaf dish! But now have to wait till next season to display it. Darn! The little sandwich plate is actually rust colored, on my monitor color looks off tho. It has berries, leaves, and ACORNS. I just bought one, to display. (tho since I occasionally set a "table for one", LOL, that would work too. I sure wish I'd gone to Walmart sooner, looks like they had a lot of neat stuff.

{{gwi:1453343}}

I dropped some things off at the Humane Society Thrift Shop, and of course just had to go in. I picked up three Christmas items. Who could resist these faces! The little bunny in the stocking was 25 cents, and the bear was a dollar. Both still had 'new' tags on them!

{{gwi:1453345}}

This Christmas Countdown wall hanging was also one dollar! Someone put a LOT of work into making this too. The figures are stuffed (?) where they are raised up. Not sure what you call that kind of sewing. But so much detail on this its unbelievable! How sad it wasn't passed on to a family member of whoever made it.

{{gwi:1453347}}

{{gwi:1453349}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions