SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a few Easter goodies I got

Purplemoon
14 years ago

First, I have to say, after seeing some of the bunnies and Easter stuff on here already, I'm getting anxious for ST Patrick's to be over so I can get mine out! If I could find a way to combine them, I'd start now with my Easter stuff. LOL.

Ok, here's some goodies I got. The ceramic bunny tray was a present from my best friend. It was handpainted and fired by an artist in OK where she lives. The lady sells her stuff in a gift shop I think she said. The Lady Bunny is adorable I think with her hat and sweet look. It was another gift. The cage was a GW find.

{{gwi:1416536}}

My dog club had a luncheon and raffle last week, and I won this BIG basket full of Easter goodies. Most stuff donated was dog oriented, but there were a couple of Easter baskets for which I was thrilled about. The two big bunnies are the delft type tho its hard to see the blue flowers on them in the photo. The Spring wreath with lemons is kind of cute. Then 4 little ceramic trays and the wood bunny napkin rings. The basket was wrapped with colored celophane, so hard to see what all was in it, but when I won and unwrapped it, I was pretty happy with my loot.

{{gwi:1416537}}

I'm thinking I need to hit GW this Sat, its half off day.

Not that I need more stuff, but you know how that goes. LOL.

hugs, Karen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!
More Discussions