SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Luvs made me do it...but y'all helped

Purplemoon
14 years ago

Luvs told me about Nutcrackers at Marshalls....so I went today.

This Nutcracker is two feet tall. There were 4 like this, three were marked at $17 and this one was marked at $8. No difference in them, no damage on this one. I got up front and the checker asked someone if the price was okay and they said yes. Wooo Hoooo. I also couldn't resist the silver pinecone tree.

{{gwi:1452518}}

I found this fat little Christmas Cardinal. He's a creamer, but there was no matching sugar with him.

And of course couldn't resist the greyhound bust. LOL. Looks bronze but is actually a resin.

{{gwi:1452520}}

Pheasants...what can I say. I WAS going to just buy one but somehow the other bird flew right into the cart so I had to get both.

{{gwi:1452522}}

The Spode turkey matches the plate I have displayed. I've been wanting the Christmas tree plate too, this is the 8" size. And I saw some Friendly Village 8" plates, so just had to get one. I also bought a plain white dinner plate! Now I wonder just WHAT is going thru my head? other than wanting to play dishes with you guys. But it seems so dumb to do the Table for One. I'm nuts. Just plain nuts. LOL

{{gwi:1452524}}

How was I supposed to resist these??? Royal Staffordshire with a farm scene. Horse being shod, dog near by.

{{gwi:1452526}}

Well, I not only spent my gift certificate, I spent more. I knew that would happen. LOL.

hugs, Karen

Comments (17)

Sponsored
More Discussions