SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
calgary1981

New Tiles in Master Bathroom

Calgary1981
9 years ago

Hello!

I am looking for some advice!

Recently, we had some water damage and we were forced to remove the tiles in our shower and the floor. We have a pretty spacious master bathroom, and I am having trouble deciding on tile combinations to replace with.

I am not very good at this stuff, so please bare with me if I don't provide enough details :)

-The wall colors are a very light taupe/grey...it really depends on what is put up next to it.

-Our original bathroom had a brown 1x6 tiled shower (with glass doors) and the floor was a multi-colored tiled

-Our vanity is a dark granite with dark wood. Very earthy, rich colors all around.

I would like to stick to the same dark/earthy tones because I think they suit the room well. But my question is, what about doing one type of tile all over the floor and to the shower? Or would you do a different color shower and a different color floor? Any ideas would be helpful!

I think I attached the tile that we are interested in. It is kind of hard to see so here it the link to the page

http://www.eurotile.ca/site/web/seriesspec.asp?id=MzYxM0NaVUVaMTI0NzE=&app=FLOOR

Thanks so much!

Comments (8)