SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengirl_nancy

I'm going nuts!

14 years ago

Hi all, My emails that had powerpoint worked but no sound. I had a trial version of microsoft office and power point that came with my computer that had expired. I uninstalled them and then added a free powerpoint, hoping that would give me sound. Now it won't work at all, nothing. It says I needed to create an association in the set associations control panel. I did that, and set it to open with works. That wouldn't work either, it would tell me the same thing, I changed it back to office. I have spent hours trying to restore microsoft office, can't find it. I have spent hours searching and reading on what to do, nothing works that I try. I am sick! I can not see any of the power point emails that I loved, so many that were beautiful picture slideshows, etc. What do I do now??? I thought I'd try a trial version of office, to see if that would make it work. I can't get the one that was on here from microsoft, when I click on it, it goes to the office professional. I had Office Home and Student. I wish now I had just left it alone. Can anyone help? I feel just plain stupid. I looked in my recycle bin there is nothing whatsoever in there. Don't understand that either. Geeeeez I'm a mess! LOL Nancy

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz