SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dropnbassonu_gw

Help, rookie here. Must make decision in 2 days. Mind=spinning

dropnbassonu
9 years ago

So we're buying a house and before we move in we are going to have the master bath partially redone. We're doing the vanity area and floor. We've picked out Waypoint Maple Mocha Glaze cabinets, Granite will be a Winter Valley remnant, and I think I'm sold on this Energie Ker Sequoia Sugar Bowl tile. I'm attaching pictures here of the layout, design, samples, etc. in hopes I might get some opinions. The pictures don't really do it justice, as the granite isn't as light as it appears. It has some minor cream tones that match the cabinets perfectly.

So here's where I could use some guidance. I'm trying to figure out a backsplash and don't know which way to go. I can of course have my granite carried up 4" around the vanity, but I think something more decorative might be better. I'm not really sure where to go, but the backsplash in the picture has all of the same tones and colors as the cabinets and counters. I'm just not sure if it'll be too busy once it's in or not.

Also, is that tile a mistake? Seriously, I have sucked up my ego and I'm ready for some constructive feedback.

Thanks again in advance!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville