SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bd323

Master Suite Addition

BD323
12 years ago

We are having a master suite addition put on our home that has a walk-in closet, bathroom and bedroom. We are also bringing the laundry room upstairs. Our builder has only given us a very simple drawing and we were hoping for something more interesting. We were thinking about a double vanity and a shower and toilet. Preferably we would like the toilet and shower in its own enclosure. At this point I wonder if the double vanity will take up too much room. We also prefer to have the shower be larger than 3'.

We don't have a set budget, but would like to keep an eye on the costs. Also, we are deciding between a tiled shower or an insert.

Our entire master suite and laundry room is going to be approximately 30' x 20'.

The builder has drawn it up with the east side of the addition split into 3 sections and the remainder being the bedroom. The closet is on top, bathroom in the middle and the laundry on the bottom.

I hope this makes sense and you will be able to throw some ideas our way. I can try to scan in the plan drawing if needed.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus