SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
copanolady

Firefox problems

copanolady
13 years ago

Hi guys ~ Off to a New Year's start with problems & questions, so here goes:

1. I was on Firefox this morning on another (my main) computer & everything was working fine - then I went to check my list of addons because several didn't seem to be working. I was looking at 'popular' got distracted & off the computer. Several hours later I tried to log on to FF and it won't connect from the icon or any other way. So I thought I'd un-install it but it won't let me. It says "FF can't continue until you close it" ~ but it's not connected! I kept trying - no luck - I can't uninstall it because "it" thinks FF is still running when it's not. I'm in a loop now and can't get out. Help.

So - I went to my other computer and.......

I tried to download Firefox on this computer (which only has IE8) and the 2nd or 3rd step in the download said "download Mozilla.Saudi.net.sa" as a part of Firefox and I quit the install. I know it's a mail proxy but I don't remember seeing that on my other computer when I downloaded FF to it last summer. Maybe I'm paronoid but I'm not sure I want the Saudis' reading my emails. So what is that about?

Comments (8)