I am deciding on the above 2 Ranges. These are my current thoughts:
Duel Fuel likes:
1. Used to cooking with electric oven
2. Clean up on griddle seems easier
3. Sealed burners
All Gas Range likes:
1. More control cooking and more professional performance
2. Like the overall look better of the burners
3. Like the individual grates instead of continuous
4. Priced about $2,000 less than the duel fuel
I am torn on which to choose--my questions are:
1. How does a gas oven vs. an electric oven compare for cooking other than the non-self cleaning componant?
2. How much messier is the cleanup on a non-sealed griddle and burner?
3. Is there really that much of a difference between these 2, or am I making more out of this than necessary?