Soccer Car Graphic?

Vicki Pidgeon

It's soccer season and I am working on some team gifts. I would love to find a graphic of a car, VW Bug or Race car with a soccer print on it. I would like to copy it onto an iron on transfer for some sweatshirts. I spents hours searching the web, and could not find any pictures (without backgrounds). Anyone know where to find it? I saw a Soccer/VW Bug on a t-shirt this weekend and it is perfect for my teen girls.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pjb999

Clip art is good for this sort of thing, but you'll need a little bit of graphics expertise to marry them together - and an appropriate program, but you might get away with something like PAINT for something this simple.

Good thing about clip art? Copyright free, which is what you want.

There may even be a little clip art on your computer, if you look.

There is a certain amount of clip art free on the web, have a look.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Vicki Pidgeon

Thanks!
I did not search under clip art, good idea! I was thinking If I could find a good clear outline of a car I could overlay the hexigon design of the soccer ball, make a copy and ... hope it comes out ok :)

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Are These Cars a Perfect Match for Their Homes?
Shift gears to the driveway or garage and see if you appreciate these pairings as much as we do — then share your own ideal match
Full Story
Man Spaces Why Men Really Do Need a Cave
Don't dismiss cars, bars and the kegerator — a man space of some kind is important for emotional well-being at home
Full Story
Home Innovations Houzz Tour: Meet a Home Made With Minivan Parts
Sawn-off car roofs for the siding, windows popped out of van doors ... this California home is as resourceful as it is beautiful
Full Story