Does anyone here do digital photography?

Deb_from_Pa

I mean...do any of you arrange photos to look different?

I want some pictures of my granddaughter made into a fairy to get enlarged for her bedroom wall.....they are buying a new house and she wants her bedroom done in fairies.she is just 6 yrs old

Can someone help me...PRETTY PLEASE?????!!!!

THANKS A MILLION

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
honest_me

I am a professional graphics designer, However the photo's of your granddaughter will have to be very good quality if you want them to stretch upto wallpaper size? Or do you mean " poster " sort of things on the wall?

Were talking a 9 - 12 MegaPixel camera here. :)

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heatherlee

Alien skin software has a plug in called blow up which can enlarge your pictures, I've used it and it works well.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Simple Pleasures: Preserving Analog Memories in a Digital World
Too often our photos and mementos accumulate in computers and in piles. Here’s how to free them up to be displayed and enjoyed
Full Story
Life Thank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
Bedrooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Master Bedroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make your bedroom a serene dream with easy moves that won’t give your bank account nightmares
Full Story
At Angel Home Enterprise, Inc., we've built our livelihoods on improving the living environments of our clients.... Read More
For over 50 years, we have provided quality masonry products to homeowners, contractors, and architects at our... Read More