Can't find photo album function on XP

carolek

I want to print out a group of photos on a single page. I've done this before but can't remember how I did it. I'm on an HP Pavillian using XP. Does anyone know how I can find this function?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
calirose

Are you using the HP photo and imaging gallery?

If so, open the program and select the images you want to print. Click on print and a preview will come up for you to enter the size of print you want for each selection.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Did you ever figure it out? I just noticed this thread What I have done in the past is go to my Lable function in Word and find a multiple lable on one page then I copy and paste the various photos on it sometimes 3 - 6 - even a photo on each address label considering the label I pick worth a try and experiment.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: 19 Kitchen Upgrades for When You Can't Afford an Overhaul
Modernize an outdated kitchen with these accents and accessories until you get the renovation of your dreams
Full Story
Small Spaces Houzz TV: You Won’t Believe Everything This Tiny Loft Can Do
Looking for more floor space, a San Francisco couple hires architects to design a unit that includes beds, storage and workspace
Full Story
Laundry Rooms Laundry Room Redo Adds Function, Looks and Storage
After demolishing their old laundry room, this couple felt stuck. A design pro helped them get on track — and even find room to store wine
Full Story
Performing +20 years of successful kitchen and bathroom design-Build projects gives us strength and confidence to... Read More