SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Its going to be a Girl!! Baby Shower pix.

christmascandy
12 years ago

My youngest DD is having a baby girl next month and I hosted a baby shower for them yesterday. Needless to say, there was a lot of pink and princess theme!!

Table before food:

I made all of the treats except for the strawberry malted milk balls:

Since the theme was a new princess is on the way, I found a castle at the TS to use as a CP!! The rose arrangement in the urn is also TS.

I made the brownie pops and covered them with pink candy melts, and added the polka dots with hot pink gel from Dollar Tree.

The plates, cups, napkins, invites, wall mural, baby girl letter garland, pink rattles, pink rubber duckies, pink cupcake & mini cheesecake liners, teddy bear picks in the cupcakes, strawberry malted milk balls, and pink pillar candles also all came from Doll. Tree. The urn holding the forks is a TS find. the silver platters, and pink cake plate are heirloom. The white scalloped plate is TS.

For the invites, I printed my own information, cut it out with fancy edge scissors, pasted it in the center of the invite, cut a sheer pink parchment cover to put over the top, punched 2 holes and threaded a pink polka dot ribbon through both of them.

I found the drink dispenser on clearance at Ross.

The tray for the drinks came from SA for 90c, and the silver sugar dish is a 41 yr. old wedding present.

The pink plates and the holder came from HL several years ago. It is holding the white chocolate covered strawberries.

The menu was strawberry cupcakes, white choc. dipped strawberries, mini cherry cheesecakes, pink dipped brownie bites, and strawberry malted milk balls. I didn't make the malted milk balls.

We played the guess the candy bar / dirty diaper game and my DGD (on the right) and a distant cousin were totally grossed out by the diapers.

The sign came from a TS, and my oldest DD was very jealous that the "new" princess is getting the sign, and not the 5 yr old!! Unfortunately, since it was a TS find, its not like I can go buy another one! There is a "toad" at the bottom of the sign. The pacifiers on the candle holders were also from DT.

Now that the shower is over, I will have some more time to visit here!!

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions