SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dbk1964

Any new All-Gas 30 inch double oven Ranges on the Horizon?

dbk1964
16 years ago

I am still looking for a 30 inch All-Gas (Natural Gas)Range to replace my failed attempt to own a GE Cafe but so far cannot find anything. I like the "better" ranges--Capital, Blue Star, DCS, Electrolux and American, but none of their 30" ranges come with either a second oven or a warming drawer (I really, really liked this feature on the Cafe). I loved the look of the Cafe and need a range that is free-standing with the look of a slide-in (in other words--no or low back on the range). I cannot use a slide-in. It does not have to be self-cleaning and I could live with 4 burners instead of 5, but I would like all the burners to be able to go from really hot to a really low simmer. Does anyone know if there are any new products coming out that might be similar to the Cafe but better quality? Are any of the above mentioned brands considering adding a second oven or drawer to their 30 inch products? I would love to get a stove back in my kitchen, but if I know there is something worth waiting for, I would rather wait than settle for something that I am not quite happy with.

Comments (9)