SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stretchad_gw

Good deal at Best Buy? Kitchen Aid counter depth fridge?

stretchad
16 years ago

I would like to buy a Kitchen Aid counter-depth refrigerator for the kitchen update I'm doing. I have seen the Architect II series online and at Sears priced around $2700-$2900 depending on Cu.Ft., but noticed on Bestbuy.com that they've got a 24.5 Cu.Ft. counter-depth Architect series (Not Architect II) on clearance for $1799. At first I dismissed this fridge because I didn't think I'd be able to see one in person. However, I happened to be in Best Buy today and they had one on the floor. The new city I'm moving to (which is where I'd need to buy the actual fridge) has one on the floor at each of the best buys in town...and the sales person said they'll probably knock some money off the fridge because it's a floor model.

I liked the fridge, but am concerned about buying the fridge too soon before I start my update to the cabinets, and wasn't sure if there are issues w/ buying through Best Buy or a floor model. But it seems like $1000 less than the other Kitchen AIds that this might be a pretty good deal. What do you think???

Comments (7)