SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dining_delight

Think Spring Luncheon (+pics)

dining_delight
15 years ago

To help welcome in the season, this past Saturday, I decided to host a "Think Spring" ladies' luncheon for some friends/family. I went with a green/pink/yellow/ colour combo and added spring touches like a nest and some little birds to the table.

I created a centerpiece by placing a nest I recently purchased from HomeSense, some faux apples, faux hydrangeas and real pussywillows in a footed glass bowl.

My green and yellow dish sets lent themselves to the colours of spring . I used pink napkins as placemats (idea from Dreamgoddess'Twighlight Table - thanks DG!). At the top of each plate, I put a pic of each guest in a frame as place-markers. On the side of each, I wrote "Think Spring".

Each guest received a little birdie, a carrot-shaped Lindt chocolate and a couple of chocolate eggs as take-home favours.

Upon arrival, the ladies were each given an ice cold "Mimosa" to sip on.

Cream of Mushroom with Wild Rice Soup was served as a starter.

A Toasted Pecan Salad with a Balsamic Vinigerette Dressing and Cheese/Broccoli/Sundried Tomato Pasta Casserole followed.

For dessert, I had made Strawberry-Lemon Parfait.

We all had a wonderful time and the weather even cooperated with a very spring-like day full of sunshine....the snow is finally going down a bit! Hope you enjoyed seeing the pics and remember...THINK SPRING!

DD

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions