SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msl511

Quality Mid-Level Appliance Companies with Good CS?

msl511
11 years ago

I'm finding appliance shopping overwhelming. I can sort out which features I care about, but sorting out which brands I should look at and which I should avoid is proving very difficult.

I'm looking at what I would consider mid-level appliances. Wolf, Viking, SZ etc aren't in the budget. But I don't need the cheapest thing on the showroom floor, either. As far as I can tell at this point, GE Profile, Elux IQ, Bosch 300-500 series are probably the right area.

Any product, even the ones that are generally well made, can have a problem and when that happens, you want the company to step up and take care of things.

There are clearly brands that produce a quality product in this range for all sorts of appliances. But are there any brands in this range that have good customer service?

I've seen a lot of negative reviews for the customer service of Whirlpool and all the brands it owns, Samsung and GE.

If I want mid-range good quality AND a company's willingness to stand behind its products, whose appliances should I be looking at?

Comments (16)