SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
asharding

Opinions on Hansgrohe large shower heads?

asharding Harding
11 years ago

Between Hansgrohe Axor Starck ShowerHeaven, Raindance Imperial 600 or Raindance Rainfall AIR 240

I was able to try out the 1st one at a hotel Spa and it was really nice. It is a 28" square with 21" of nozzles containing an inner and outer ring. You can turn off the inner ring to keep the rain off of your head while the rest of your body is covered in nice warm rain. I really liked this feature. You are able to turn one or the other ring off or keep both on.

Negative is that it does not have the Whirl AIR like the Imperial 600 below. I have not had an opportunity to try the Whirl AIR, what's it like?

The Raindance Imperial 600 is also a nice large shower at 20" with the Whirl AIR.

Negative is that the rain nozzles are either on or off, no inner/outer ring. Had I not tried out the Axor ShowerHeaven, I would have not known that I liked being able to turn off the inner ring.

So between the above two, it comes down to is the Whirl AIR worth giving up to get the two rings of rain. I wish I could try it to see.

The third choice is about half the cost of the above two options. It contains a waterfall, two Whirl AIR's (instead of three in choice #2) and a smaller 10" rain shower.

Negative is that I would give up the all encompassing rain feel of the above two as it's much smaller. Opinions as to how the Rainfall AIR 240 is in real life?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor