SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angryrooster

Rainshower Hansgrohe Axor Uno 28494001

jjaazzy
15 years ago

I have read so many +/- opinions on rainshower heads. I don't want to make foolish mistake. Does anyone have personal experience with this shower head Hansgrohe Axor Uno 28494001 Chrome Downpour AIR Showerhead - 10"? What does it feel like? Does it feel like bullets?

I installed a inexpensive (by hansgrohe standards) Pegasus fixtures in my son bathroom it has a rain shower head that we installed on the existing (from the wall) piping we took the water restrictor out and we like it. No dribbling but it doesn't come flying out either. It feels good and I have no problem getting soap out of long hair. Now I am outfitting master bath and I love the look of the new Hansgrohe Axor Uno 28494001 Chrome Downpour AIR Shower head - 10" it is very thin and contemporary, I Love it. But I know this is a forced air technology, this shower head is crazy expensive at 473.00. That seems ridiculous. Anyone have any personal experience with this. Oh we will be using 1/2 piping. (btw I posted this in bathrooms too)

Comments (3)

• kathy_wa
    15 years ago

I just purchased a Hansgrohe Raindance 240 Air 10" showerhead, P/N 27474. Haven't installed it yet - but I bought it based on other positive user reviews of the Air technology - as I have long hair :)

I will also have a Hansgrohe hand shower on a wall bar as the "primary" shower in there, (& I threw in a couple of body sprays too!) so I'll be OK if it doesn't perform as well as expected.

• jonathan_walker_astrazeneca_com
    15 years ago

Hi Kathy,

We are in the midst of our master bath remodel and I am eyeing the showerhead you mention in your note (Hansgrohe Raindance 240 Air 10"). Have you been happy with it?

Thanks!

Jon

• jsorof
    15 years ago

Oops. Wrong email. Should be jonsorof@comcast.net