Houzz Logo Print

mirror question - plastic 'flower' between mirror and screw

15 years ago

I am updating my bathrooms prior to selling my home. One bathroom has a vanity-wide wall mirror (circa 1968) that is hung with corner screws that are seated in little plastic flower-looking things. Rather than removing the entire mirror and replacing it ($$$) I wondered if I could just get less dated looking plastic (or mirrored?) pieces to replace the current ones. Does anyone know if such a thing exists, and if so what it is called and whether that is as easy as it appears to do (unscrew one at a time, replacing old piece with new one)? Thanks!

Comments (5)