SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dreamgoddess_01

My new dish storage

15 years ago

When DH asked what I wanted for Valentine's Day, I told him I wanted my pantry remodeled. It had three small shelves in it and was full of junk. I told him I'd like to have it painted and shelves top to bottom. I also wanted the bi-fold doors that were on it trashed. I hated those things with a passion!

About three weeks ago, we went shopping and bought two new doors for it and he finally got some time this past week to work on it. I wish I had some before photos to show, but they're on my daughter's camera. Of course, she can't find the cable for the camera so I could load them on my computer.

This is my new pantry full of dishes and tablesetting goodies. I've spent all weekend working on getting stuff put up and I'm tickled pink with it! I finally have all my dishes in one place instead of stored in three different rooms. I put shoe organizers on the back of both doors to store items that I use on the table. The hat boxes hold chargers. The plastic storage containers hold mainly Christmas tablesetting items.

DH says I can't buy any more dishes now cause the pantry is full. Silly man...I can stack the dishes a little higher and make room for more!

{{gwi:1417567}}

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions