SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

Help with matching tiles for bath please... pic heavy

remodelfla
11 years ago

I've been on a sample collecting binge for my master bath remodel. A postage stamp sized bathroom. One of the samples that has stood out I'm thinking for accents and maybe the long wall in the shower. Actually, I can't decide if I think it's awesome or G-d awful... so feel free to speak out about it. Got it from an ebay supplier:

I have had a hard time finding floor and field tile to go with it. And trust me... I've gotten multiple samples. Loved the feel of limestone... awful on my "field tests". Have a ming green that might work but I think it's too much variation between the inclusion and multiple colors in the stone. So... I have DH hold up the tile under my range hood light to get a good pic this morning and realize that my backsplash is a perfect match. Who woulda thunk? I have 2 boxes (about 13 sq. ft) left over but I'm not sure I want the exact same tile. I just ordered 6 more samples, one of my backsplash but in a 2x16. Maybe you all can help me with some feedback?
I'm re-doing an old dry sink to use as my vanity. Here are the doors and the dresser (from my bedroom) is the color I'm going to paint it.

My sink that'll fit perfectly on top

Here are the tile samples I ordered to go with this possible accent choice. I'll also include my alternative accent tile choice. Would love your input.
Ming green for field:

1. My backsplash but in 2x16 (you can see it in the 1st photo)
2. Similar tile but in blue gray in 4x12

Next is floor tile ideas
3.Jerussalem gold with blue

That one and the next two would be if I went with the blue gray glass field (if it matches the mosaic)

And this as a possible floor if I go with the 2x16 greenish field:

And lastly here is a crushed roman glass accent that I also like in lieu of the first colorful one. DH prefers the other but likes this too.

I know it's alot of stuff... I gotta go re-read this myself.
Thanks!

Comments (3)