SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newtoremodeling_gw

I am cleaning again ... thank you all!

newtoremodeling
16 years ago

Just want to say that I found this forum about a month ago and since then I have been inspired to clean again. I've always loved cleanliness but now with two little children I was just unable to keep up ... and I never thought that it was safe to use chemical cleaners around them. But now ...

Thanks to this site I bought a Shark Steam Mop and a Rainbow steamer. The mop came today and I cannot believe the results I am seeing. I just love it! I am so glad I had ordered extra pads! I have a total of five, and I've used up three already, and after I am done writing this, I'll use the other two. I've used my new mop on tile floors and hardwood floors. I would vaccum first and then "wash" the floors with my steam mop. The mop will not do magic but it is the best solution I've seen so far for floor cleaning. It sure must be the healthiest too.

Since my discovery, I come here every day and search different topics. I love the info I am finding! So thank you, thank you, thank you all for being here and sharing your knowledge! You've helped me find my joy in cleaning. Again!

Comment (1)