SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Valentine stuff Part 2

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I was lazy and did the chandy just like last year, DT sparkly heart wire 'garland' and my lg crystal heart.

Bay window. I used a metal ornament tree (kept out from Christmas to try for other holidays), and my heart ornaments mostly filled it. The close-up of the lidded jar on the rgt is in my first post.

Small touches in a few places.....

I just added roses to this vignette that's on my small counter between the fridge and kitchen window.

Some flowers and rose petals to the family photo table in the family-room next to the fireplace.

Again, some flowers and a heart ornament to the lantern thing on the back hall bookcase. I see I had forgotten to add a bow on the Bunny, meant to do that before I took the photo.

Another flower arrangement and bow for bunny on end table in family-room.

A little pink vignette....

See that pretty Valentine card above? Well I got one very BIG surprise in today's mail. A box FULL of beautiful things along with this card, from our dear sweet Janet. She sent me the loveliest little Cherub tea set! I nearly cried when I opened that box. With all that Janet is going thru in her life, she never fails to call me and see how I'm doing several times a month. And now this wonderful surprise. She has the biggest heart, and is such a dear friend I've grown to love from knowing her here.

(Behind the teapot are a pair of napkin rings, a napkin holder, and an S&P set.) Isn't this delightful !!

(Janet, thank you sooo very much. I love it. Felt like Christmas in Feb.)

{{gwi:1411995}}

Lastly Teegan had to put on her 'Christmas plaid' just so she could look better with her Valentine things. She enjoys my stuffed animals so luckily I had a little Val. bear for her. I fixed her tiny vase of roses 'n baby's breath, gave her a ceramic Valentine trinket box, and put a glass heart ornament in a little cloche I fixed for her.

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions