SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valleymagpie

New buys this month!

valleymagpie
15 years ago

I am getting SOOO tired of living out of boxes! Our house isn't going to be ready for at least another month...but DH has been building shelves in the garage--one is a monster that will hold 28 big Sterilite bins (of course his tools are on the shelves right now) but I had to celebrate this month by SHOPPING! Here are some pix...

Easter items: Beautiful Steubenville bowl for $2.50. I'd love some more of this pattern. although I am usually not partial to yellow. Turquoise glass bunny box, $1.00. A peculiar photo that I couldn't resist--it's pretty old--25 cents. I hope I can use it in an Easter vignette (I'm new to vignettes, so may need some help with this).

Christmas items (#1): Set of glass Christmas dishes (12 plates, 12 salad plates, 8 cereal bowls) for $5.00, Christmas platter with bell/pine cone design, 50 cents; small frosted tree plate, 25 cents; chrome basket with sparkly edge, 35 cents.

Christmas items (#2): Sparkle-covered wicker basket, 50 cents; winter-scene stein (from Japan), 25 cents; sparkly grapevine wreath, 50 cents; pine-cone decorated mugs, $1.00.

Christmas items (#3): Christmas wastebasket (It's wrinkled around the top but I think I can edge it with something), 25

cents; Santa platter, $1.00

Fall and Thanksgiving items: Oil painting of squirrels, $2.00; family of grouse (free with receipt program at our local SA store); three of thirteen gourds, $1.00 for all; leaf bowl, $1.00. Turkey platter, $3.00.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions