SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

new: new: color of the month swap april: white

poisondartfrog
14 years ago

White is my favorite flower color. If we get at least 5 participants we will go forward. Sign up until April 2 and any seeds sent to the swap should be postmarked by April 10. I want to turn this one around as quickly as possible so that we still have time to sow. I will mail out as soon as I have received everyone's envelope.

To paraphrase my predecessors:

Any seed that produces a white flower, fruit, herb or vegetable or has a name including the word ÂWhite or brings the color white to mind is welcome. Please do not send anything other than seeds (no plants, bulbs, cuttings, etc.).

Please donÂt send invasive plants, noxious weeds, or seeds more than 2 years old (unless you know theyÂre viable.). Please include the following on the packet label: the name of the seed, year collected/packed for, your GW name, and whether your seeds are from a commercial source or hand-collected.

You may send as many as 10 packets or as little as 1: any amount over 10 will be considered extra. Those who send extras will get extras back, depending on the varieties sent in. Please donÂt send more than 2 packets of the same variety.

Please send in the number of seeds per pack that you would be comfortable receiving yourself. This may vary depending on the variety. As a general rule, there should be a minimum of 10 seeds per pack.

After signing up here on this thread, please send me an e-mail with your full name & address and your GardenWeb name. Early next week I will start sending my mailing information if there is sufficient interest.

Include all of the following in the bubble envelope with your seeds:

1 Mailing label with your full address on it.

2. Stamps equal to what you used to mail your envelope to me. Don't worry about sending more than that.

3. Please make sure your GW name appears on any packet you send in so that I don't return your own seeds to you.

4. Please let me know if you'd prefer edibles, ornamentals or a mix. I will do my best to adhere to your wishes within the limits of what is sent in. If there's something 'White' that you're specifically looking for, feel free to post it here and include a note in your envelope.

I have a lot of great white seeds to share!

Alana

Comments (35)