SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
enduring

Inax Advanced Seat To Arrive Today! Tnx herring_maven

enduring
11 years ago

Thanks Herring_Maven for all your input on these fixtures! My Inax advanced toilet seat should arrive today. I missed the delivery yesterday :( But today it should arrive!

Last year at the beginning of my remodel I had the electrician put in a dedicated, ground fault outlet, with the plan that I too would have an advanced toilet seat someday. So, last week I ordered the "Advanced Toilet Seat L-series (Round) Product Number: CW-W130-LU"

Herring_Maven, I have been so grateful for all of your input on this subject. I went with the Inax because of your reports on the function of the wands and how they are angled and also how it goes through a cleaning cycle both before and after use. My family is going to flip! Because they don't know that I'm doing this, and probably have never even heard of an "advanced toilet seat". My DH thinks the soft close lid on my new Toto is pretty advanced.

I will say though, that during the remodel, I made remarks about the outlet and its future plans. But I think it went in one ear and out the other, sort of like trying to describe the color blue to a Martian. My DH had very little interest in the BR remodel other than being there to help whenever I needed a hand or muscle power, and to tell me how pretty it is looking :)

When it arrives I will keep everyone posted ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: Just one link where Herring_Maven explains Advanced Seats

Comments (30)