SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prosperity66

I Need Your Help, Please :)

prosperity66
16 years ago

Hi :)

Since the day I've joined this forum, I found so many wonderful ideas and saw so many terrific decorations and homemade items, that I thought that you could help me.

I am currently busy working on my Easter website and created a report that I give to my visitors.

But before asking for something even something that is free, people - including myself - have to see what they will get or, at least watch a picture of what on offer.

So, I had to create a cover for the report.

I am a photo editor and design idiot and never satisfied with what I create so, you surely could you help me an tell me which one of these covers are the best and IF they would please.

If they are not as fine as they have to be, I'll create another one and so on until it's perfect.

Here are two covers that I made and the third one is just a template:

This cover is the first I created but I think it looks so "hand made" that I don't like it even if my son told me that it's nice.

This second cover pleases to me but I think that there's something's missing... and I don't know what.

This template is the last one I did, in fact, I used the second cover and just added two lines: one at the top and one at the bottom ; I thought that these lines were what's missing on the second cover but not sure about it.

Oh yes, there are two bells on the covers: it's because in Europe bells bring eggs in our baskets ;-) I think that their colors don't fit the colors of these covers, so, I probably will change their colors.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Dominique.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
More Discussions