SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

OT: Sincere Thanks To You ALL!!!

creekdweller
13 years ago

Hello everyone,

Your concerns and prayers are so comforting. With all the bad happening in the world, it is just over whamming to see the genuine concerns of everyone here. I can not express my appreciation in words. Just know that at this time there are not words enough words to Thank You in the proper way..

At Mama's wake, we learned my great aunt passed away. She was Mama's favorite aunt.. What a surprise to Mama. LOL Can just see them now..."What A Day".

Saturday, the 1st, My husband & I buried our 13 1/2 yr old T-Cat @ 2:30. He had kidney failure... The black & White one, from my pics...

And what else....On Monday of this week, LOL, our monitor died.....Got it replaced yesterday.

Had to take Daddy to the Dr. yesterday. He has bronchitis. Not too bad, he is doing really well. Kind of got ahead of a bad thing.

I have talked so much, I can not talk. My throat is so sore. Went to the Dr. myself yesterday too. Have sinus and laryngitis. LOL, What a WEEK!!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are still with all of you. Especially the ones who are having illness, and family matters to deal with..

Again, Thanks to ALL of you.

Take Care,

Creek

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus
More Discussions