plainjane425

DH - Christmas Village #2 (pic heavy)

plainjane425
12 years ago

I know we're all looking forward to Valentine's Day -

so I'm hoping you can stand to look at some more of

DH's Christmas Village -

But before I show those pictures, I have to show you

our DGson's wood carved bird. This was his first attempt at wood carving, and I thought he did pretty good. He mounted it on a small log, and I added the greenery. I keep in on my window sill and it makes me smile everytime I see it!

Another addition to the village this year was this Dock.

Our Grson wanted to add this for 'a change'. I think they did a pretty good job on building it - even creating the water!! We were all at GW (yes I dragged DH & Gdson)

right before Thanksgiving, and we spotted two fishing village buildings and a lighthouse with a tower that lights up - all perfect for a little dock scene and it took off from there!

They built the little dock - even the little boat and if you look close enough - our Grdson made a little shark fin to put in the water. The younger kids enjoyed seeing that!

and last but not least - I never posted these pictures of my outdoor porch hutch -

Some inspiration from Jeanne...

We usually store all the porch funiture away for the winter...but I left this piece out. I love seeing it - I think it adds such interest to the porch for the Winter - especially after the porch Christmas tree is taken down and everything looks so bare.

As I said earlier - I hope you didn't mind seeing such late Christmas pics...and thanks for looking.

jane

Comments (13)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions