SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suseyb

Bathroom Remodel Lots of Pics

suseyb
13 years ago

When our house flooded this September, we decided to take the opportunity to add a true master bedroom and bathroom to our home. We took an existing office and made it the master bedroom and took the dining area and made it into a pantry for the kitchen, master closet and master bathroom.

This picture shows the old office looking into the old dining area after the walls were torn out after the flood.

My husband, along with my bill and our plumber worked this out. There was an existing door on the side of the house. We liked the door for light, but it kind of got in the way. I was determined that I was going to have a "toilet room". We ended up keeping the door, which is kind of odd in a bathroom, but works well when I need to get the kids when they are playing outside.

Here is the door

The dining area before we got everything out of it when the mitigation company was still airing everything out.

We took some space from the former master for the shower.

Looking from the master into the bathroom. That odd shape to the right is the closet.

The shower after it was tiled.

Looking into the toilet room and shower

My husband's sink.

My sink.

The tub from the outside door.

We still have a ways to go. Not all of the lighting is up or working and there are no mirrors. I need to do something with the walls surrounding the tub. But, we've waited a long time to use the bathroom and it is so nice to do it. My husband picked out all of the tile and granite and I chose the dark cabinets.

Susie

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz