SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emilymaxevasmom

Does it seem like everyone wants to do your window treatments?

emilymaxevasmom
16 years ago

Hello, My home is almost done and really seems lately that I am being harrassed by window treatment people.It seems a lot of people I know just started doing them or I have good friends or neighbors that have relatives that are doing them.I have people comming out of the woodwork lately even twice a day(for the last week) to tell me they do window treatments.It is annoying and I feel guilty lately that I can't use everyone.Last week I finally had my nextdoor neighbors uncle measure my homes windows at the time the wood floor guys were there(the wood floors guy has a wife that does window treatments)she called me while the first guy was there measuring-she dropped something off to her husband and saw the other guy measuring and put me in an awkward posistion.She has since called me 3 times.I have told her I have other obligations. The other night a new neighbor came over to introduce themselves and of course two minutes into the conversation they do window coverings.Someone else called because a friend of mine told them to call .Other people came to my front door and rang the bell of the home I live in now.They must see the house and think these people have all this money but probably don't know we went well over the budget due the builder not estimating correctly and we need to play catch up.We will most likely do the kids rooms and my bedroom and master bath first.SORRY this so long .

Does anybody have this problem-I feel people are trying to make me feel guilty about window treatments and contacting me too much.

Does everybody get window treatments for all of the windows right away?

Comments (3)