SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ejbrymom

Please share pics of your kids/guest bathroom.

ejbrymom
14 years ago

In addition to continuing our kitchen update this year (I've been posting a bit on the kitchen forum), we will also be remodeling our boys bathroom within the next few months. They are 3 and ~5. We want do something that is neutral enough for guests and cute enough for boys/kids. So I would love to see your kids bathrooms or your guest bathrooms. Thanks so much!

Right now it has white builder porcelin square tiles (wall and floor), white tub, big ballet mirror, off white sink/counter combo, shiny silver hardware and movie star lights over the sink (hollywood lights) and double oak vanity that was painted Ralph Lauren Old Violin (dark espresso brown). Tub is rusted (scratched horribly) from previous owners the bathroom is need of an update. Not sure what I want yet though. I had a chance to start this remodel this month (Jan) but I am not ready. We will have someone replace the tub and retile the shower area, my mother-in-law and I will do the rest of the demo/remodel as the year goes on (except for sink hookup and toilet).

Comments (2)