SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brijir1095

Bathroom in Sloped Ceiling Bonus Room?

brijir1095
11 years ago

Hi all, I have been hard at finding a post with a similar predicament and have not found such a thing. We have a bonus room that is LONG and somewhat narrow - with the added character of a sloped ceiling. I would like to make it into a bedroom suite - with the only problem being that the window is at the far end. So at the end of the 30' x 12' room opposite the entrance there is a big beautiul window that is perfect for the "bedroom". My question, friends, is how to incorporate a bathroom. I had thought we would try to tuck it to one side and leave an open door/hall but the more I look at it, I am not satisfied with the awkward space that would be left. I am considering a walk-through bath. This will be for a child so it is nothing too formal, however I want it to be nice. Everything will be white and bright and airy, and we will add tube skylights in the bathroom to bring in light. Any opinions, advice or previous experiences would be welcome. The pictures show comparing floor plan views.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH