SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mizzou_kx

...and another thing...

Mizzou_KX
18 years ago

I got to work early today and so I made the first pot of coffee. The coffee can was almost empty and all I needed was 2-1/2 scoops. I got about 1-1/2. Oh there was STILL coffee in the can but you couldn't get it out. The little scoop wouldn't scoop it out of the corner and when you cut the lid off it left about a 1/4" rim around the top of the can so you couldn't POUR it out either.

No what brain-dead idiot came up with that idea. At least one full scoop of coffee left in the can and you CAN'T get it out. Only way I know is to vacuum it out, but then it'd be inside the dust bag.

And another thing. My wife has been buying toothpaste in these little plastic flip-top containers. You know how much toothpaste remains in those darn things after you get out all you can get out. Even then you have to turn the dang thing upside down, bang it in the palm of your hand and the flip the top and squeeze. Man, give me those old tubes any day. You can roll those dudes up tight and get darn near every last drop of tootpaste out of those.

Now, Malted milk balls. THAT'S PACKAGING at its best. Just pop that box open like an old milk carton and start pouring. They roll out of there so easy and there's never one left in the bottom.

Just more rantings on the wasteful packaging of products.

Comments (48)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm