SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myrnabirdie

HELP: Kitchen appliance choice-must make it by tomorrow morning

myrnabirdie
15 years ago

Hi Guys,

I know it is really silly to agonize like this. But I hope people on this site will be empathatic to me.

I have Dacor microvave which survived Ike.

I liked and have selected Dacor Epicure 36" gas cooktop.

Other choices, please help me with:

1. Electrolux Icon designer style double wall oven, warming drawer, dishwasher and Pro style 42" refrigerator.

2. Dacor epicure renaissance double wall oven, warming drawer, 42" refrigerator and Fisher and Pyles" two drawer dishwasher.

3. Dacor epicure renaissance double wall oven, warming drawer, Electrolux pro 42" refrigerator and electrolux dishwasher.

With choice 2 I am trying to keep all the handles in kitchen looking alike. Since warming drawer with Dacor is free with cooktop and double wall oven purchase, the cost difference between 1 and 2 is ~$1500.00.

With choice 1 I was trying to keep all handles alike but discovered that Electrolux does not have 42" refrigerator in designer series. I have just placed the order this afternoon for choice one before realizing it. I can change it first thing tomorrow morning.

With choice 3, I am trying to listen to the sales person saying that Dacor refrigerators are not as good as Electrolux.

Help...Any reason I should not do something and choose something else.

Comments (3)